Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sledding with the Griffins!

For Kylie's 14th birthday we went sledding up to Pine Valley with the Griffins!
That was one of her "birthday wishes".
Mom and Jaycie enjoying some yummy hot cocoa.
Trina brought some really good vanilla cinnamon creamer....it was divine!
These pictures are in reverse order, we went sledding before we drank
hot cocoa. Kylie stirring her hot cocoa and falling into a snow bank!
She is multi talented.
Jaxyn loves his cocoa!
Everyone was really glad to get some warm drink after a day of
cold snow!
Tyler getting a much deserved snow bath! I think
he gave one to everyone else.
Jaycie's turn for the dog pile....Tyler instigated all of the
snow torture!
Kylie after her snow bath/dog pile!
Glad she is still smiling!
Poor Kylie!This is me! I thought the tube would be a good choice....nice and soft!
This is also me, in complete pain! I didn't think about the fact that
I might fall through the hole after flying off the jump and smack my ribs
on the hard packed snow. I think I may have cracked a few.
I no longer take breathing for granted.
Might I also mention this is day 3 of 2009 and it's my 2nd injury of the year.
My track record isn't so great so far!
Jaxyn knows how to have fun in the snow!

Skyler had a good experience with the tube!Jaycie and Kylie on the orange sled....this thing was
fast and dangerous!

They came out of it with all smiles!
This is my first run of the day. On the orange sled.
It was actually the safest ride I had. But we ended up
taking the girls out at the bottom of the hill!
I love this picture of Jaxyn coming down the hill, and coming off of his sled!
He was quite the trooper!
Brynklie Jo wasn't that much for sledding, but she
had fun climbing through the snow and coming
down the hill on her bottom!

No comments: