Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year's Eve!

New Year's Eve was different for us this year. Usually we have a huge party at our house and do a Prime Rib and Jumbo shrimp from Milt's....with lots of people to hang out and have fun!
This year, we decided to keep things simple and just hung out as a family with my brother's family and the Griffin's. We still had a great time!

We didn't actually do much, just hung out and visited! Oh, and ate WAY too much.

Jaxyn hanging out with his buddy Jim!

Kim will kill me for posting this picture! But I love it when you can take people by surprise!!
I'm sure paybacks for this will be He........
Jaxyn made sure that Jim was taken care of all night. Jim had knee surgery just before Christmas. Jaxyn adores him!
Alex Wilson took Jaycie out to the movie and Ice Cream for New Year's!
I love Alex, he is awesome!
Talented, Super Fun, and a Great Kid!
Always gotta blog the "date" pictures!

No comments: