Sunday, January 25, 2009

A no picture week...

Ugh, is it true? I really didn't take any pictures this week. I guess I have to learn to be more well rounded. This is how our week went.....
Get up at 4:30 am to do paper route, get ready for work/school, go to work/school, get home from work at 6pm, eat dinner, make dinner for the next night, homework, baths, in bed by 9pm....repeat! Hopefully the coming week will bring more picture opportunities! Come to think of it, I had a great one and missed it. On Thursday night the YW presidency took me to Olive Garden for dinner! It was so much fun, and I will miss them terribly! I will always cherish their friendship and know that they will remain my dearest of friends. Thanks friends!
Have a great week.....hopefully you all have many picture opportunities! I can't wait til dance competitions, softball, and track start! Life will progress once again!

1 comment:

annebabe said...

i'm tired just reading about your week! :) i'm glad the shotwells are keeping busy and staying out of trouble. :) horray for good friends and the olive garden.