Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Day.........

Happy Halloween!!!

This is what the Shotwell family looked like on their way to school this morning!

Jaycie was stuck in the 80's!
Kylie was from India.....her friends look pretty cool too!

Jaxyn the Pirate!

and Miss Brynklie the dancing princess!

Yes, I even got involved and dressed up as a Gypsy Fortune Teller!
(at first I was just a gypsy, but Brynklie insisted that I was a Fortune Teller!)
Skyler jetted off to school before I could get a picture of him.....we'll get him after school!
at 9:30 am the school had their annual Halloween Parade!
Here is our parading pirate!
His teacher Mrs. Heger.....the 3 kindergarten teachers were dressed as the Three Little Pigs!

Brynklie informed me that she is no longer a dancing princess, but is now Hannah Montana!

You can be anything you want on Halloween, her friend was dressed like Elizabeth Swann but said she was Taylor Swift......I see a trend here!

I wasn't fast enough to get Mrs. Mangus parading but I got her later at the Class Party!

This is Mrs. Peterson, our principal at the "tail" end of the parade!

I went into Brynklie's classroom and helped with the Halloween Party!

They did games..Don't eat Halloween, Pin the hat on the witch, and a pumpkin walk. Decorated cookies and made a sucker ghost! Then they listened to a ghost story and sang some fun Halloween songs to us as a thank you! It was a fun party!!
I rushed home to my lunch bunch that comes on Friday! They were all dressed up cute! I get these kids every Friday for lunch and I love them! It is such a fun thing to have them come hang out for a quick 1/2 hour! Jake was missing today?!? Oh, and notice Jaxyn is no longer a pirate, but a cowboy......converting costumes! That is the theme for Halloween this year!Oh look, I found Jake at Hall-O-Ween.

Apparently watching last night's episode of the office was more important than lunch!

Skyler was so happy to put his costume back on for me after school!

This outfit keeps him safe while skateboarding!

Tonight we'll have more Halloween fun!


BTW, Lance is out of town in Steamboat Springs til next Thursday! I will be trying to blog as much as I can to help him keep up with what he's missing! I think he dressed up like a construction worker today!!

1 comment:

Karie Coats said...

LOOOVE the gypsey fortune teller costume!!! I'll have to get mine posted soon!