Friday, October 24, 2008

Another Tag!

Ok, so I've now been tagged by Karie to do another kind of tag! So....here we go!

8 Things I'm passionate about:
  • My family
  • My children's sports/activities
  • clean house
  • The gospel
  • food
  • reading
  • blogging
  • my husband

8 Words/Phrases I use often:

  • right on
  • stinkers
  • whatever
  • Duh!!
  • Love you!
  • What the....
  • get over it
  • okey dokey artichokey!

8 Things I want to do before I die:

  • Travel more
  • Watch my kids grow up to be adults
  • Have lots of grandbabies
  • go on a cruise
  • learn to be comfortable with myself and not care what others think!
  • go on a couples mission
  • do something that makes a difference in someone's life

8 Things I want/or need:

  • a new car
  • to redecorate my house
  • to deep clean my house and get super organized
  • a new camera....one with cool lenses
  • MONEY
  • to go to Hawaii with my family
  • go see my Aunt Barb and brother Joe in Minnesota/Wisconsin
  • some quality time with my husband

8 Things I've learned from the past:

  • Never judge others
  • cherish every day, time flies too fast
  • Love others and tell them too!
  • Serve others and you will have joy!
  • Practice what you preach
  • forgive and forget
  • If mama ain't happy.......really.....ain't nobody happy!
  • Smile and people smile back!

8 Restaurants I love:

  • Milt's
  • Cafe Rio
  • Maggiano's
  • Cheesecake Factory
  • PF Changs
  • Pancho and Lefty's
  • Coney Island
  • Alexander's

8 Shows I love to watch:

  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Desperate Housewives
  • Days of our Lives
  • King of Queens
  • Little House on the Prairie
  • America's Funniest Home Videos
  • Extreme Home Makeovers
  • Deal or No Deal

8 People I tag:

  • Robyn
  • Anne
  • Staci
  • Kari
  • Becca
  • Kim
  • Trudy
  • Anyone who wants to!

No comments: