Thursday, July 31, 2008

Tagged

I have been tagged by my friend Staci to share 6 quirky things about myself. This should be fun, do you really want to know this much about me?
1)I constantly keep a beat with my back teeth......weird huh! My older brother does it too. I think it saves us from bordom!
2) My favorite passtime is exercise.
3) I am probably the opposite of a germ a phobe, although I hate having a messy dirty house. I think that makes me a clean a phobe.
4) I can gleek farther than most anyone!
5) I'm not good at letting my real feelings show. I always put on a facade that everything is peachy, cover everything up with a smile! Most of the time it works in keeping me happy, so I guess it's worth it.
6) I tend to get wrapped up in my own family enough that I might seem anti social! I'm not really though!

Okay now I tag six people...
1. Karie Coats
2.Kari Belcher
3.Becca
4. Robyn
5. Kim Carty
6. Debbie

5 comments:

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

I am going to need to see a demonstration of your keeping beat with your tongue!

Shotwell's said...

It's actually my back teeth, but now that you mention it I can do crazy things with my tongue as well. But this is kind of like tap dancing with my teeth. It's weird! LOL!

stace said...

Hey!! I finally found your blog!!

Shotwell's said...

Yeah! That's awesome, welcome! I love your blog and check it often!

Becca said...

I know exactly what you mean about the back teeth thing. I do the same thing. I count stairs too and like everything to be done in even numbers.