Monday, July 7, 2008

Aunt Barb

This is one of my favorite people in the whole world! Aunt Barb! She is my mom's older sister, and I spent some great times as a child with her and her family! I have really fond memories of my childhood at Auntie Barb's house! She came to visit us for the week along with our cousin Patrick! He was nice enough to bring her along on the 27 hour car ride from Minnesota! We had a great time, although it flew by way too fast. We will miss them a ton! Everyone loves Aunt Barb and Patrick!
This is me and my honey at my brother's house! They hosted a dinner at thier home on Thursday night for our whole family! It was lots of fun! My Aunt had brought german weiners from the butcher, so we had chili dogs and also some german ring bologna with crackers! I have a few lbs to get rid of after this trip! But it was so fun!

No comments: