Tuesday, July 29, 2008

2008 Shotwell Family Camp Pictures

This is Lance in one of my first creations! Riley's hat, turned out to be somewhat of a masterpiece with a full mane to make it look like a Spartan Helmet! I didn't think I would ever get done making pompoms for this hat.........just one more Aunt Kel???
Marley Jo is Matt and Sara's youngest little peach! Isn't she a doll! She is so friendly and cute and will give all the hugs you can take! I would grab this one up in a second!
This is Lance's little brother Matt and his wife Sara! Thanks for a great camp guys!
Brooklynn is Lance's brother Shane's daughter! She is a cutie and we had a great time together! She feels like just another one of my girls!
Jaycie and Riley are the best of cousins! Riley is a great kid who plays football for Canyonview, but we don't hold that against him! He is Lance's brother Shane's oldest boy!
This is Lance's sister Pam and her husband Kevin. They are so fun to be around and Kevin is just a big tease! Jaycie tried many pictures before she could get one where Kevin was smiling and not goofing off!
Here are the older cousins playing Uno Attack! These kids all adore one another! They have hours of fun together no matter what they are doing!
This is Kylie and her cousin Carson! Kylie is always found on SOMEONE'S lap! Carson was lucky enough for it to be him this time!
This is Lance and I, camping suits us don't you think!!

Here's the kids wearing thier snowboarding hats! Kylie and Brookie decided to take a ride so they missed the picture. Also missing are Casey, Colton, Chris, and Kyle.
Yes, we even had WII on the mountain. This is BJ and Brookie totally comatose! It was a good thing to have around during the rainstorm when they couldn't be out riding!
Here is everyone sitting around the campfire. I think this is the only picture I have of Cindy and Scott! That's Cindy holding her new baby.......Tuffy, he is a cross between a pug and a shitzu. Cute puppy, everyone had fun with him!
Grandma and Grandpa! They were kind enough to let Kylie and Skyler stay with them til we were able to come back up. Thanks! The kids had a great time!
Jaxyn ad Ty Ty! These cousins had a great time together, not without thier arguments, but they are 4 and 5 after all! They had a great time with thier stick guns and fishing poles! They also rode their bikes all over camp! They were definately in thier element!

2 comments:

Belcher Family said...

I LOVE the pictures!! Looks like you guys had a great time! I haven't been camping in soooo long. I think its been 2 or 3 years! The boys were just babies. We'll have to go together sometime! I am sure glad you got your camera working!! :) Love Ya

Karie Coats said...

So Kell I had to tell you, Cord was looking at your pictures with me, and the one of Lance with his arm around you, Cord said "mom, who is that loving you?" He thought I was you. What a compliment for me. You're beautiful!