Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Back To School

I can't believe that school has already started! I think this summer was the fastest summer in the history of summers! We had alot of fun together and spent alot of time just hanging out around the house! Our favorite activity this summer was probably swimming in our pool, and our family camp out in July! Another highlight was definately Aunt Barb and Patrick's visit, and for the girls and I....Girl's Camp! Jaycie did attend SUU soccer camp with her team and Skyler also attended scout camp. Now it's on to a fun filled year, and we are ready to watch some fun games of soccer and football and excited to see Kylie progress in dance! I can't wait to spend countless hours doing homework and reading after school either! Luckily my 10th grader is a pre-calculus student and can help her siblings with thier math!
Have a great school year everyone!
Jaycie's first day of High School! Jaycie is excited to be a Sophomore this year! My how the years have flown! She recently made the Soccer team where she hopes to get some Varsity playing time! She is also very busy serving on the Sophomore Class Presidency as the Activities and Assemblies Chairperson! I'd like to know how I got kids who are as old as I still feel!
Kylie is now an 8th Grader at SCMS! Kylie has some fun classes this year! She also just started back to dance at DTS! She was just voted the Turning Point Captain!
Here is Kylie and her friends heading to the bus on the first day of school!! FUN!!!
Skyler also goes to a new school this year! He is at the Intermediate School in 6th Grade! He will soon start football but for now is having a great time with his buddies and checking out all the new girls at the new school! YIKES!
Brynklie Jo is now a big 2nd grader! She has Mrs. Mangus and is excited to be in the "portables" this year! Brynklie is our social butterfly (not the only one) and enjoys hanging with friends, and making new friends!


2 comments:

Karie Coats said...

Oh My goodness! All your kids look so cute and ready for school! Cord starts Pre-school this year and he is sooo excited!

Shotwell's said...

That will be so fun for him! I bet you will enjoy it too! It all goes by so fast, I can't believe Jaycie is a sophomore already! I surely don't know where the time went!