Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Opinion

BTW, I finished Breaking Dawn a week or so ago and I have meant to post about it. If you haven't read the book..........read no further, because I will probably blow it for you!
I liked it! I didn't LOVE it! I don't know if it's the whole married verses dating thing and so it lost it's butterflies in the belly or what! The book took a totally different direction than what I expected, who could forsee a half human/half vampire child in the future? Interesting! I totally think that if she wanted she could write the next saga..........The Life of Renesme and Jacob. But maybe it's better left alone! I would definately recommend you read it, but beware that it is written quite a bit more adult than the last few books. I wondered if I should let Jaycie read it, but decided that it didn't get into things so deeply that she would be harmed by it. So..........what did you think?

1 comment:

Karie Coats said...

Okay, call me evil or weird or something, but I LOVED it!!! It was a little more adult than the previous books, but I enjoyed the twist. Your right, the life of Jacob and Resimee would be an awesome sequil!