Friday, August 15, 2008

Jaxyn's First Week at Kindergarten

Well, Jaxyn's First Week of Kindergarten was a hit! He loves it, and only wishes he could go all day! Today he has a blister on his hand from doing the monkey bars! It makes me giggle to know that he is so big! I can't believe how fast this time has gone. I miss him as a baby but just love to watch him learn and grow! He cracks me up with his observations! I will try to keep track of them and share!!
This was Thursday, his first day of walking all the way to the classroom by himself! He didn't want me to go on Wednesday but I insisted! Bye Mom!
Jaxyn's official first day! It was yellow day and we don't have any new yellow school shirts, so we went with the old faithful soccer shirt! He loves this shirt and was more than happy to wear it! All ready to go with his Iron Man backpack!

4 comments:

Karie Coats said...

Just wanted to let you know that you look great in your blogging photo and your new family photo! I can only hope I look that great after 5 kids!!!!!

Shotwell's said...

Thanks, I can always count on you for a compliment! You will look even better.....but you better get movin' if your going to have 5!!

Belcher Family said...

WOW! These kids need to stop growing up already! I have to agree with Karie! You look amazing! Someday I will look as great as you....thousand of dollars later!! :) Miss you guys bunches! Hugs and Kisses

Becca said...

All of the kids in school--what ever will you do with your days? I'm sure you'll figure something out.