Monday, March 2, 2009

Vegas Road Trip!

Well, Saturday we had big plans! Jaycie, Kylie, Skyler, Grandma Sandy, Trina, Jackie,
Pam and I loaded in the Suburban on a Road Trip to Vegas!
Destination.......Maggiano's Little Italy!!! Well, we ended up with a few minor, okay MAJOR problems!
Look at the lug nuts in the picture above. Count them!
Big O tires had recently put new tires on the Burb. They
torqued the lug nuts a bit tight! All but 2 studs
were broken off into the roater.
Not easy to drive 75 miles an hour on!
We actually are very lucky that we didn't have an accident!

Waiting for the tow truck to come!

Officer Eric Seitz from the Moapa Police stopped to keep us company!

This is a shout out to Officer Seitz! Thanks for the help!

You might think that the kids would get a little impatient!

Heck no! They looked at it as the perfect opportunity to

practice their modeling and photography techniques!

Who would have known that such cute photo opps were available
just past Glendale, NV!
(good ol' Glendale....family memories of Warm Springs!) The tow truck finally got there, and we were finally on our way!
Big O took good care of us.

Skyler and I had fun riding the escalator at the
Fashion Show Mall. People probably watched us
and thought....small town folk! Lol!
See....Escalators are fun to pass the time on!
We had a bit of a wait!
Me and my kiddles!Girls just wanna have fun!
And they did!Great times!
We finally got seated! But our party had to
be split in half.

No big! It was fun....we didn't have to sit at the
"adult" table! We had a blast!

Good food, Great friends! I was SO happy Trina came!
She is a great friend, I wouldn't know what to do without her!
Can Skyler eat this whole yummy Apple Crustada by himself?
Heck Yeah!!!
This cute little guy was sweet enough to come sing to us!
He wanted a picture with me, since I was the photographer!
"photographer's never get their picture taken"
Little does he know! hahahaha
Manners? What are they?

They may have eaten too much!
It was such a great time! I'm so glad that we made it, and
had the experience, truck problems and all!
I am woman hear me roar!
Meow!

1 comment:

Belcher Family said...

I LOVE IT!! I am glad that you are okay and everything turned out! I LOVE the picture of Kylie! I am glad you had a great time!! Wish we could live closer...hmm some day! :)