Monday, March 30, 2009

Preference Ball '09

For Preference Ball, Jaycie and her friends got up at 6:30 am
to kidnap their dates for breakfast!
The whole group of kids, before caving.

Jaycie and her date....Cody Patterson
She asked him by giving him a Mt. Dew at the movie that had a note attached that said:
Do the Dew, and come to Preference with me!
Simple but sweet!
They had dinner at the Ence's house. Their back yard was
decorated immaculately! Look how beautiful the table looked!
And.....look how beautiful my girl is!

1 comment:

T.I.D.S.A.H. said...

I am so glad to have found your blog. I enjoyed having Jaycie in my home with Cambria's group for Preference. I totally recognized the pictures, I happened to take them. I told the kids that I would post them on facebook so that they could get copies. Love facebook. I hope everything is going well for you. You are a great mom and have such a great family. Tonya Horlacher