Monday, March 2, 2009

Busy Week!

Pet Day for Jaxyn and Taffie!!!
It was Pet Day at Kindergarten on Thursday!
What is a mom's biggest nightmare about pet day?
That the dog will get loose and run around the school causing great
commotion and disruption???
Absolutely!
My nightmare came true!
But, in the end we caught her and Jaxyn was able to give a nice little
report on his puppy!
What fun!
Spring made it's appearance in Southern Utah this past week!
It's my VERY most favorite time of year! Renewed life and clarity abounds!
So, I took a minute to do some yard work! I will have to take some pics of my
daffodils that are starting to bloom! I'm a happy girl!
Brynklie Jo couldn't resist jumping in my pile of leaves!
What good is a pile of leaves if you can't jump in them right?
Why is Brynklie dressed up like a Rodeo princess?
It was the Daddy Daughter Western Jamboree!!!
So, Brynklie took her daddy and enjoyed a night of fun!

1 comment:

Karie Coats said...

I can't believe your already getting daffodils! My yard is still covered in snow!