Thursday, March 5, 2009

Temporarily Out of Order!

I don't know if anyone noticed, but I missed my Bloggin' Sunday! Well, my lap top is in the shop....having some things fixed and removed! So I'm unable to post pictures for the time being. Let's see if I can give a quick update of what is going on at the Shotwell house! I'm finding it hard without pictures to recap..... Probably the newest happening is that I have found a house. But that is really probably a next week's happening! I will be starting to move in around Wednesday of next week. It'll be great to have a fresh start. Will post pictures when we are settled. It will be an adjustment, but a step in the right direction. Tuesday night after looking at the house, I headed on over to the Lamoreaux's to see Gil. (For those of you who don't know our neighbors, Gil is a sweet 2 yr. old boy who recently fell out of his 2nd story window onto their concrete driveway. After a week of trauma, he and his family are home and doing well.) It is just amazing to me that he is so perfect. I am so grateful that he is healthy and well. I have no doubt that it was a miracle that he could be so good. When I got there I expected him to be in bed, but found him in the swing out back playing with his siblings. I just marveled at him. They are an amazing family and I am so grateful that they were blessed with such protection. Love you Lamoreauxs! If you haven't read Robyn's blog about their story...you should. But get a box of kleenex, you'll need it. Friday night my good friends, the Bottoms' had the kids and I over for Pizza! They are great friends and watch Jaxyn and Brynklie for me after school every day. I really don't know what I would do at this point in my life without great friends. You really find out who your friends are. Thanks to all of you for your love and support. After Pizza we went to play Laser Tag. It was a great time! I have pics to post, and will.....soon....I promise! We then headed to Iceberg for some gigantic shakes! Thanks again Bottoms! I needed the night out, and we all had a blast! Not much else to report. Hope your week was great! Spring Break starts for us on Friday! Nothing in the plans.....gotta work! But it'll be great for the kids to have a break! Looking forward to dance competitions for Kylie coming up next month, and softball! Jaycie made the high school team again this year! She is also doing track, so she and Ky will keep us busy! LOVE IT!

2 comments:

Karie Coats said...

Well congrats on the new house, can't wait to see pics, and I am so happy that you have such great friends to bring you through this stage in your life, as I had! It makes a world of difference!

Belcher Family said...

I can't wait to see pictures of the new house!! I am so glad that you are headed a new direction...one that helps get things straight and keeps everything in a different perspective. I love you tons and you will get thru this! Looking forward to Novemeber...hopefully! Gobble Gobble XOXOXOXOXXO