Monday, April 27, 2009

Rick Springfield Concert

Okay, so I know it's been a while since I blogged..... like a month in fact. Mi Vida Loca!! But you're about to get a crazy catch up!
April 27th we went to the Rick Springfield Concert! This was part of my birthday present from Lance!!!  I will say this one thing about this concert..... He was amazing! Okay... I have more to say! He rocked!!! This guy is like, almost 60 and looked and sounded great! He was very personable with the audience and very interactive. At one point he walked on the backs of the chairs through the audience, holding on to hands as he went along for stability! He made the comment that if we needed to grab his behind to keep him from falling.... that it would be allowed! So, I will admit.... when he walked passed me and didn't need my hand for stability, I saw the need for me to grab his behind to help stabilize him! Highlight of my night! Lol.... It was great! I will definitely go to another Rick Springfield concert if the opportunity arises!
Pretty hot for an old dude huh!

The ladies loved him!
Thanks for a great night!!!

No comments: