Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter Treat from Mom!

Easter was not the normal traditional celebration this year.
Lance had the kids in Provo for a family homecoming. I was home and hung out
with friends. I'm grateful for great friends who see me through those "lonely" times!
All is well! On Thursday night instead of giving the kids the traditional Easter Basket etc.
I took them to dinner and then shopping. One only needs 1 Easter Basket...
The Easter Bunny handled that one just fine!

My littles and Me!
And the Bigs! Jaycie was not with us due to a school activity!
The joys of having a teenager! We missed her!
Grandma Sandy accompanied us! Sky loves his gram!
Ky is excited about her salad!
I've learned that every moment spent with your kids is so precious. I always knew that before,
but have come to a new appreciation. Cherish every moment.
Happy Easter!

No comments: