Sunday, December 14, 2008

On the First Day of Christmas......


Let's see, it's kind of surprising to me how calm things are right now at our house. Usually the Christmas season is hustle and bustle. So far, I've been able to keep things pretty easy going!

Here is an update for the past week....

Monday for Family Home Evening we went looking at lights! We sang Christmas songs, and had cookies and egg nog afterwards! We also caught up on all of our Christmas stories. We were a bit behind. Lots of Holiday Fun!

Tuesday was the Relief Society Christmas Party! It was a Progressive Dinner, with musical numbers at every stop! Oli Dahl was the hit of the night, with his last note on the chimes....playing Silent Night!

Wednesday, Jaycie had a Chior Concert. She had a solo part! She did so great and I was proud of her! They finished off the night singing The Hallelujah Chorus. They invited anyone in the audience who knew it to come up and sing....so I got to sing next to Jaycie! It was one of the hightlights of my week!

Thursday, Kylie had her drama program! She was a cute little dancer and did a great job!

Friday, I was a slug....but it was nice!

Saturday, I worked and then we headed up to Cedar for my work party! There was a crazy blizzard, and there was a jack knifed rig on the Black Ridge which slowed us down! We made it there safely! Ended up we were the only ones from St. George to make the party! So we partied with the Cedar City office and had a really enjoyable night!

It's Sunday, and we are just enjoying the Sabbath, resting and relaxing with the fam!The pictures are dark, but this is the courageous crew from Infowest...

those who braved the storm!Enjoying each other's company!

This is Jaycie in Salt Lake. She had a Madrigal trip up there. It was cold and snowy...but she looks like she had a great time!

I'd like to introduce....The "new" Lance Shotwell
Before....


After.......

Let me just tell you what a shock this was! Lance has had a mustache all of our dating/married life. I never knew what his upper lip looked like! I think everyone agrees that he looks at least 5 years younger! I don't know if I think that is fair.....but it's fun to see the change.

1 comment:

Karie Coats said...

WOW! I'm loving it! He looks good! And YES, younger!