Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Treats

So, last week I said that I was surprised how calm things were around here......
This week, I'm starting to panic! I obviously haven't gotten as much done as I thought!
Today we spent a good part of the day preparing the traditional "Shotwell" Christmas treats!Butterfinger cookies and white chocolate pretzels!
Everyone was a big help! See the look on Brynklie's face? She ate too much chocolate
and spent most of the day sick! Poor kiddo!
Finally getting the wassail made! I think I may have saved Christmas!! :)

4 comments:

annebabe said...

thanks for all the christmas posts!! glad you got caught up blogging. :) loved reading about treat making, snowman building, carol singing and my favorite, you making the wassail and saving christmas!!

Kerri said...

looks like fun at your house...Tell everyone Merry Christmas from all of us!

Karie Coats said...

LOOKS YUMMY! So is it just melted white chocolate on the pretzels or do you have to add something else to it??? Have a Merry Christmas!!!

Kellie-n-Shaun said...

Just melted white chocolate on pretzels! Of course, if you think I would go through more trouble than that, you don't know me very well!
You can also melt white chocolate and just drizzle it over popcorn, that's super yummy! One last thing, have I ever given you the recipe for my butterfinger cookies? They are yummy, and it's pb and chocolate! Right up your alley Karie! Merry Christmas!