Friday, November 21, 2008

This week with the Shotwell's

We'll start with the most current event and move backwards!
Today Jaycie's ladie's ensemble sang at the Jubilee of Trees. She invited me to go along as a chaperone. It was very fun!
Thanks for having me Jayce!
Fun times together....highlights of my life!We visited the Gingerbread village!


This was our favorite for creativity! Isn't that clever! It won a ton of awards!

We had lunch! Yummy steak and cheese....

Our other fav! I would have taken this home if I could have!
Wednesday........
Wednesday night was Skyler's All Star game!
We won 8-6! It was close...but the boys held their own! Great job defense!

Fans and all stars!
This is what happens when you ask a 12 year old to look at the camera and say cheese!!! Smarty pants!

The winning team....celebrating with donuts!

Happy boy! Great Job Sky!

Grandma San and I at the game, cheering for our favorite football player!


Other cute spectators! It's been a fun year!
Love my good friends!

We were all bundled up! Nice and cozy!

Kylie and Tyler! Pics for the future!! Ha!!

Go Purple!
Tuesday.......
Taffie and I both got a hair cut! Yeah!! So happy!

Monday......
Skyler put up Christmas lights!
Surprise Dad!!!

Jaycie and Brady were alot of help with the lights......
NOT!

Kylie and Haley just hung out on the roof!
That's what we did while our Daddy was in Steamboat Springs! He comes home tonight! Yeah!

No comments: