Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Amazing Kylie!

The Incredible Amazing Kyile Shotwell!


I've decided to do a little spotlight on each of my kids over time. The first kid I have chosen to spotlight is Kylie! Kylie is a dancer and it is not yet competition season, so Kylie gets over looked on the blog spot all too often. Kylie is our second child. She is sweet, loving, cheerful, amazing, organized, self driven, self confident, and so many more things. If I listed all of Kylie's great qualities it would take up the entire page! Kylie is a great helper around my house. She does things all the time without being asked. If it weren't for Kylie my house would be a wreck most of the time and my kids would run amuck and be dissheveled 99% of the time! As you can see, Kylie is a great asset to our family. We don't love Kylie just because she keeps us in line, we love her because she is full of fun and spunk....and most of all because she is Kylie!
Although this is not Ky's favorite picture I love it!
She is beautiful inside and out!

If Kylie is there, it's a party!
This is Kylie at girl's camp doing the hula.
She recieved the "hula" outfit as a secret sister gift!


Kylie helped out a TON with Jaycie's party! She worked hard to keep me happy all day.
She kept the house spotless, helped the little kids into thier costumes, and helped with decorating and making food. Luckily she was able to be part of the fun that night, she deserved it! One thing that particularly impressed me this day about Kylie was her self motivation to just do what needed to be done. Lance had left to go get "Big Red" (my brother's grill) and I needed a banquet table out of the garage. Kylie took it upon herself to round up help...from Brady and go get the heavy awkward table out of the garage and set up!
She is amazing!
This is Kylie and her cousin Maddy! They have a special relationship!
I don't think anyone can not smile when these two are together!
Thank you Kylie for making my job as a mother so easy and wonderful!
You make me proud every day of my life and I feel so blessed to have you as my daughter!
You were always my little angel baby, and even now that you are a tall beautiful young woman....you are still my angel! I couldn't do it without you!
I love you, Kylie! Thank you for all you do for me!

1 comment:

klarso32 said...

aww this is cute! i love kylie!