Saturday, June 27, 2009

Saturday Fun (June 20,2009)

Saturday was a great mixture of work and fun!
I started out working my one Saturday a month at State Farm!
Then... Jax and I washed my car!
What a good helper! Me and my Superman!
Then it was time to play!
BJ on the slip and slide! She made a big splash!

Doesn't this look like fun! I need an adult size Slip and Slide!
We had guests over for dinner.... I made Navajo Tacos!
I put Shaun and Mom to work making scones!
Ky thought it was time for a deep conditioner!
Jaycie was a good sis, and helped her rinse! I was wondering if it'd turn into a
water fight! It didn't.... whew!
We then took the kids up to Pioneer Park to hike around!
Love hangin' out with my kiddos! Sky is almost as tall as me!!!Brynklie Jo is my kid!! She is a little nervous on the rocks!
I loved that Shaun was so patient with her. Making sure
that she was able to do it herself, but that he was there
for her in case she was in trouble!
My kiddos... see the temple in the background..
love taking pics here!
Silly faces! It was a fun day!

No comments: