Saturday, May 23, 2009

Provo Road Trip!

It's Mother's Day weekend.... what a great time for a road trip!
Kylie had a dance competition in Provo, so we took the opportunity for a
great trip with the girls.... I know the picture above doesn't look like I'm driving...
but I am! My new car, in fact! Yeah me! Anyways... do I look tired? We didn't leave til 11 pm!
Yikes!
Jaycie and Savanah Rae.... funny girlies!
Kylie and Jasmine, the best of friends! These girls were in charge of keeping me awake...
They did a FINE job! Ugh!
We made it to Provo at 3:30am. Then we were up to have breakfast the next morning
at 9am to start our day!
I don't often post icky pictures of myself... but it's only fair!
Don't get used to it.... I usually delete these pics! Keep in mind I am on very little sleep!
A good breakfast went a long way this day!
Jaycie and Savy taking an after breakfast nap....
A little primping.. and we're headed to the mall!
Ky getting beautiful!
Shopping.... great therapy!
So sweet!
Ky and Jasmine, doing what they do best....spending my money!
On to the dance competition.... this competition was great! It was short and sweet!
Kylie getting her hair done for the routine!
This is the finished product! Ky's lyrical costume!
Kylie's awesome team took 1st in their lyrical and their jazz routine.
The studio took best choreography and best sportsmanship!
Rock on Dance Tracks!!!
After the competition we went to dinner at The Mayan Adventure!
It was great fun! Exciting entertainment and good food!
Yum Yum!
Jaycie and I were smart.... we just got appetizers and went straight for the dessert!
What an adventure!
Me and my girls! Love 'em!
gorgeous girls
sillies!

The next morning was Mother's Day! We got up and had breakfast... took a little dip
in the pool and hot tub, and then headed home!
Kylie even looks great straight out of bed...no fair!
Fun Trip!
Kylie made me this cute apron for Mother's Day!
What a sweetheart! Thanks Ky for making my Mother's Day special!
(don't mind the beautiful pic of my g sleeves... I had a tank on and hadn't put on my jacket yet..oops!)
On the way home, we met Maelee and Maecee in Fillmore!
It's always great to see good friends!
Driving home... chillin!
It was a great trip! I'm so grateful for the time I got to spend with my girls! They
are great! Love them to pieces! Thanks girls for the fun trip!

1 comment:

Karie Coats said...

Looks like fun! A girls trip is always good for the soul!!!