Sunday, May 31, 2009

Mothers and Daughters/ Fathers and Sons

May 22nd was Fathers and Sons in our ward. Jaxyn was invited to go with the Jacksons! Skyler went with the Slivers! I took my girls to Night at the Museum and then out to dinner! It was a fun night for all! I will get pictures of the boys and post along with this as soon as I can! Love the look on Brynklie's face! She was kinda being a little stinker! But fun anyways! She was a human year book since it was the last day of school.... hence the writing on her face! Jaycie and I at Ernestos for dinner!It's a tradition for someone in our group to be having a "birthday" when we
go to Ernestos! Good thing the staff loves us! We don't do it for

the treat they bring to us.... we love to hear them sing!

This is Kylie, the "birthday" girl and her song birds! If you haven't been to

Ernestos for your birthday and haven't had them sing to you....

do it, it's great fun!

No comments: