Sunday, February 15, 2009

JR. PROM!!!

Here is my baby girl's first prom!!!
Ohhhhhhhh......

Isn't she lovely!!!

Making her entrance!!
How do you get this thing to stay on here?
Tyler and Jaycie!!
They looked great!
I had to get a picture of the back of Jaycie's hair with the little jewels in it!
I made Tyler look over her shoulder...he thought I was lame!
But it's a great picture!
Thanks for playing along Tyler!!
They had a great time, I can't wait to see the school pic! I heard it's pretty great!

Oh, and I want to hear from any of you that guessed that this would be the dress!!
One more to go! Will you know which one the other one is??

1 comment:

Karie Coats said...

Cute pic. I think the 2nd one is either the last blue one (because she seems to like that style) or the top one! All of them are darling though!