Saturday, September 27, 2008

Swiss Days 5K

Saturday was the annual Swiss Days 5K! Jaycie and I usually run it together..........well kind of. She always kicks my behind, but we do it and both finish. This year due to Jaycie's injury she was unable to run it, which took all the fun out of it for me. Tara, Heidi, and Doug ran it though and they were my picture buddies this year! It's always nice to have someone your happy to see at the finish line! This year I improved my time by almost a full 2 minutes. I am still turtle slow, but at least I'm getting faster! I finished 7th in my age group with a time of 27.20. It was fun and I look forward to next year and having Jaycie with me again! By the way, an update on her knee. She has a slight tear in the MCL and is doing therapy to help it get stronger. We are all hoping to have her back in for the Region playoffs! But will be satisfied with a healthy knee if that is the best we get!

1 comment:

Belcher Family said...

WTG! That's great! We hope Jaycie get's better soon and in time for play offs!!