Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy Anniversary Baby!

On September 7th Lance and I celebrated our 17th Wedding Anniversary!
This is our self portrait!

My mom, brother John and his wife Kim came down and we went to lunch at Maggiano's Little Italy! Yum! Thanks mom!
It was great, you would'nt believe how much food we ate!
Here is Lance chillin' at our condo!
And making me breakfast on our anniversary morning! Thanks baby for a great weekend, I love you more than words can say!

BTW, I was going to do a little year by year thing like Robyn did........but that was ALOT of paragraphs! Let's just go with.........We made it this far, it hasn't always been easy, but it's been worth it!
Also, just gotta brag a bit! Lance gave me a romance novel for our anniversary and WE are the characters! Doesn't get much better than that! Isn't he awesome!??!!

4 comments:

Belcher Family said...

Ahhh Happy Anniversary!! Berry gave me the romance novel a few years ago! It was the coolest gift EVER!!

Shotwell's said...

It is a great gift, now I just need time to read it! This last week was a doozy! Lance is out of town, and I started a new job with Infowest. So I worked 9-4 each day then went straight every night to a game...getting home at 10-11pm. Back up at 4:30 for paper rt! Glad that's over! I actually got to go back to bed this am and now I feel great! Hope it didn't sound like I was whinning, it was invigorating to be so productive!

Karie Coats said...

Ok, so I need some details on this romance novel????? Sounds interesting? Happy Anniversary!

jen said...

OK, I guess I should admit that I check out your blog every once in awhile. Happy Anniversary!!! You DO NOT look old enough to be married for 17 years!!!