Wednesday, January 27, 2010

From Point A to Point B

The new year found us on the move again....
Everyone showed up bright and early to get us going!
It was hard to find the motivation to start moving!
My mommy and I make a great team! I don't know what I'd have done without her!
It didn't take long to get things moved over... it was only up the street.
Skyler was a huge help... he's being camera shy.....
I had gone the night before and decorated. It was the best thing ever!
We got the furniture moved over and.... wa la! it was home!
Jaycie filling our new home with music... it even sounded like home!
The next day..... my mom and I headed to Vegas with my friend Lori for dinner!
I was so dang tired, but it was great for me to go! We had a great time! But you can't
beat the Cheesecake Factory and good company!

No comments: