Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Ever Talented Brynklie

What can I say about Brynklie Jo? She is my youngest daughter, and she is amazing! Brynklie sometimes comes across shy until you get to know her. Then she shows the silly little girl that is fun to be around! Brynklie loves people! She is kind to everyone she comes in contact with and is a truly loving, considerate child! Not to mention that she is absolutely beautiful! Couldn't you just kiss every freckle on that cute little nose... and those bright blue eyes!! Am I prejudice? I don't think so! I feel very blessed to call her my own! One day recently, Brynklie came in and asked for my camera. She said she wanted to take a picture of the sunset. So I gave her my camera and went on with what I was doing! She soon came in and showed me the pictures she had taken! I was in awe! I had to go look at the beautiful sunset that she had captured in her pictures! It was breathtaking, not unlike most of our Southern Utah sunsets! She explained to me how she had to get up on the picnic table to "get the right angle" !! Clever little thing!

Below are the beautiful pictures she took! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!





Posted by Picasa

No comments: