Monday, July 20, 2009

Makin' Memories!

Thursday (July 16th) I got off work early so that I could spend some quality time with
my kiddos. They left for Shotwell Camp on Beaver Mt. the next morning!
BJ and Olivia helped make some butterfinger cookies to take to camp!
Treats are a big part of camp, and we always have made the
same treats every year to take.....
Jaycie loves her little brother so much it hurts!
Chocolate chip cookies are always a must!
Skyler guarding the ever coveted butterfinger cookies.
Then it was time for fun! Skyler gettin' all spiffy!
We played the candy bar game.....
Skyler downing as much chocolate as he can,
before someone else rolls doubles!
How much can Kylie shovel in before BJ takes over?
Brynklie won the game!
Then we played the skittles game... my tongue still hurts!
That's quite alot of sugar! Ick!
Laugh til your cheeks hurt!
The hand game!


1 comment:

Karie Coats said...

Seriously!!! I've never seen a family do soooo many fun activities together! Thank goodness your good at taking lots of pictures! This Thursday is the big day! I'll be sending a big text to all those that I love!!!