Friday, June 20, 2008

Girl's Camp '08


So I will apologize ahead of time! My camera is broken, so until I get a new one..........I will be depending on the photos that others take!! I want to share some from girl's camp but can't get them to upload! We were the first stake on the mountain this year! It was COLD! I did the fourth year hike with Jaycie and the other fourth year girls! It was a 9 mile full back pack (mine was 35 lbs.), overnight hike! It was a learning experience and it was awesome! The good news is, we survived the hike and survived the freezing cold! We even hiked through some snow! We had a great time and I think that everyone came back closer to one another and our Heavenly Father! The camp theme was Listen, Believe, and Obey! Noah's ark was the example and so each ward was a different animal! We were the Zebras!

No comments: